Peter McGrath, PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy / Owner
Dr. Peter McGrath is able to help you live pain free and achieve your fitness and mobility goals by providing highly skilled manual therapy services, retraining dysfunctional movement patterns, improving body awareness and exercise performance, utilizing neurological principles to maximize neuromuscular and musculoskeletal function, and communicating clear and concise education and instructions to his patients every step of the way. He is passionate about improving the quality of life of his patients through the care he provides.
He is trained based on the most recent medical research and has an expert knowledge of biomechanics, human movement, anatomy, physiology, and exercise. He has received 1 on 1 training in highly specialized and rare manual therapy healing techniques, with an emphasis on back, neck, and shoulder care. He completed part of his clinical education at the home of the SpineX program for back pain. You will benefit from his advanced knowledge and training during each session you choose to participate in.
- College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN. Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (2015)
- Saint John’s University, Collegeville, MN. Bachelor of Arts Degree, Psychology Major (2012)
- National Council of Certified Personal Trainers. Personal Trainer Certificate
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Member
- Texas Physical Therapy Association, Member
- APTA Private Practice Section, Member
Click HERE to see the profile listing of Peter McGrath, PT, DPT on kareo.com
Click HERE to see the listing of Peter McGrath, PT, DPT on Yelp
To schedule an appointment,
Call 512-763-9330 Now!
Need more information? Call for a FREE phone consultation.
Prefer to meet in person? Call to schedule a FREE 20 minute Discovery Visit.
Have a question for the Doctor of Physical Therapy? Call 512-763-9330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org